Thursday 3 September 2015

WOODCRAFT 3D PUZZLE PROJECT - BATTLE FIELD CASTLE

So I decided to make this for a contest and then I stopped. But then I decided to finish it even thaw is not something extraordinary.
I begun making only the castle walls and towers in such a way the parts can be cut on a laser machine or a CNC.




But then I had the idea of a siege so I made some simple horses representing the heavy cavalry. What is a war without the heavy pony.....with wigs of curse.



Next I decided to take the infantry, swords, spears and used linear pattern to make it look like a real army.





Finally I made some catapults and cannons just to make it even more realistic. I don't know why cause the horses are flying horses. That isn't very realistic.




But at the end I don't know if I like it very much and I would be surprised is someone would. So what do you think? Was it worth it loosing a few hours to make this project or not. Let me know in the comment box. Thanks and don't forget to share it with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment